Help Combat the Spread of COVID-19
Here are some common-sense steps we can all take to help ourselves and each other stay healthy and slow the spread of COVID-19. Even though the mask mandate has been rescinded, the pandemic is not over.
- Get vaccinated as soon as you are eligible to do so!
- #MaskUp. Wear a face covering in indoor public spaces
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often
- Stay at least 6′ away from others (further if exercising)
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- If you are unvaccinated or have underlying health issues, avoid crowds – shop during off hours, use curbside pickup, or have items delivered
- If you do meet as as group, keep the group small and meet outdoors, masked and social distanced
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, get tested
As things open back up, we encourage you to take steps to stay safe!
- Encourage employees and their eligible family members to get the vaccine (or booster, if applicable) as soon as they can.
- Require employees to wash hands frequently and provide hand sanitizer or handwashing facilities for customers.
- If you have been offering curbside or delivery services, consider extending them based on customer need.
- Keep groups small and meet outdoors when possible (masked and socially distanced)
- Ask employees who are sick to stay home (if they have COVID-19 symptoms, require a negative test before they return to work).
- Even though the mask mandate has ended, you may still want to encourage employees and customers to wear masks indoors.
Let’s continue to work together for a Healthy Guilford!