Help Combat the Spread of COVID-19
Here are some common-sense steps we can all take to help ourselves and each other stay healthy and slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Wear a face covering (double-up for even better protection) whenever you go out
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often
- Stay at least 6′ away from others (further if exercising)
- Stay home when you can – especially if you are sick
- Avoid crowds – shop during off hours, use curbside pickup, or have items delivered
- If you do meet as as group, keep the group small and meet outdoors, masked and social distanced
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, get tested
- Get vaccinated as soon as you are eligible to do so!
We encourage everyone to shop local, but do so cautiously. Most local business owners and managers are taking steps to keep their customers and employees safe.
- Have employees and customers mask up
- Require employees to wash hands frequently and provide hand sanitizer or handwashing facilities for customers
- Add floor markers to help customers know how to socially distance
- If you don’t already, consider offering curbside or delivery service
- Limit the number of people in your facility at one time based on current guidelines
- Keep groups small and meet outdoors when possible (masked and socially distanced)
- Ask employees who are sick to stay home (if they have COVID-19 symptoms, require a negative test before they return to work)
- Encourage employees to get the vaccine as soon as they are eligible.
Let’s continue to work together for a Healthy Guilford!